Monday, June 1, 2009

Scrap-A-nator TCAL

In the Tunisian Crochet yahoogroup I belong to we are doing a quick Tunisian Crochet A Long (TCAL) and our moderator is calling the pattern a Scrap-A-nator -- this is to use up your stash of leftover yarn from other projects. Well, since I'm just starting I don't have scraps so I bought some skeins just for the project. I didn't get to start on it until Saturday, because I was working on a shawl for a graduation gift. I frogged it and started over probably five times until I got the right amount of chain stitches to make the first second row come out right. So this is my start on the project. I've only been able to work on it a short time. We were busy most of the day Saturday, didn't get home until 10:30pm, then had church Sunday and a fellowship at a friend's house Sunday evening, and we didn't get home until after 10pm. Today I've been doing dishes and laundry all morning. I have two commitee meetings this evening. Maybe tomorrow I'll get to work on it in earnest!

No comments:

Post a Comment